Friday 7 June 2013

7 June 2013

At the moment I can not fully comprehend what is happening! I am trying to pack clothes to ship home to Australia whilst listening to sad music and reflecting on my day!

I now have my italian flag covered in words that do not make 100% sense to me! But they all of something in common: they all say "Don't forget me". How could I forget these people that have had such an impact on my life? My friends are now my second family and I miss them already, today was difficult many tears and laughs were shared and I can't even bear the thought of walking out the doors of Liceo M.G. Agnesi for the very last time as a student apart of 3^e and tomorrow instead of complaining that I want to go home, and the bus is to late, I will wish the day would continue and the bus number D70 would be 3 hours late just so the words goodbye don't ever have to be spoken!

I will wish that I can go back to the very first time I walked in those doors scared and nervous not knowing anybody, that I can remember so clearly, and trying to memorise all their italian names just so I wouldn't get them mixed up! I will wish that I could get up at 6:30am and run for the bus everyday just so I can see my friends everyday!

Debora,
Martina,
Sydney,
Michela,
Beatrice,
Samuele,
Gianluca
Letizia,
Giulia,
Laura,
Silvia,
Beatrice,
Debora,
Eleonora,
Douae,
Chiara,
Alessia,
Erika,
Marta,
Silvia

Vi voglio bene, grazie mille ancora e ancora per tutto, uno giorno tornerĂ² a mia preferito classe!


See you tomorrow for our last day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment