Thursday 6 June 2013

6 June 2013

The only way to describe what I have been doing these past months is "LIVING"! I feel like every day I'm trying something new and challenging myself and to me this is life, getting out of your comfort zones and discovering, new and exciting things!

It is 11:58 pm on the 6th of June 2013, I just arrived home from my class 3^e  party for the end of the year! It was during this whilst I was understanding bits and pieces of their italian that I realised, I only have 2 days of school left with these people that have not only become some of my best friends in the world but people that will be with me forever! I realised how difficult it will really be to leave the people that took me in and did everything they could to make me feel welcome and only hope that one day I will be able to see their faces again! And I realised that I am one of the luckiest people in the world to have met such amazing, inspirational and energetic people, and when the time comes to say our final goodbyes it will be one of the most difficult things I will ever have to do, but I have to remember:
Some of my amazing family:
Debora, Gianluca, Martina, Samuele

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened"

No comments:

Post a Comment